Specialty and Custom Shutter Styles in Atlanta
Our company does all kinds of custom shutter styles, and we can create anything you need in our factory in Woodstock, Ga. Our experienced team is up to the challenge of making anything you can dream up, and they have done some truly amazing work for clients who were looking for something unique. Whether you have a door that needs a notched shutter, or you have an oddly-shaped window, we can make something that will look terrific for your space.
Custom Shutter Styles We Can Accomodate
We have made specialty shutters for homeowners and businesses, and we can also do them in bulk if you need a number of the same size made. You should know that our dedication to quality never wavers, even on larger orders. We make sure you get an excellent product every time. You won’t find that type of attention to detail just anywhere these days. And you can take comfort in the fact that your product was handcrafted right here in the USA!
- Arches – Whether you have a high, pointed arch or a gradual bend at the top of your window, we can build shutters to match.
- Portholes – Let us create some porthole-shaped shutters to compliment your circular-styled window opening. We can handle all sizes.
- Octagons – Eight-sided windows are no problem for us! We’re happy to craft shutters for your octagonal window to help control the light coming into your space.
- Ovals – Let us make a graceful shutter that will complement your oval-shaped window opening. We can do all kinds of elliptical shapes for your convenience.
- Transom Windows – We can make custom plantation shutters to fit your transom windows.
- Clearview Shutters – We offer Clearview shutters to those who prefer plantation shutters without a tilt bar.
- Door Notches – If you’d like plantation shutters on a door with a lever handle, we can build a custom shutter with a door notch to accommodate your lever handles.
- Knuckle Buster – Knuckle busters are the perfect solution for plantation shutters on a door with a round doorknob.
Making Specialty Shutters
The first step in any custom order of this kind is to get an idea of what you’re looking to do with the window, door, or other openings. Are you trying to filter light or block out the sun as much as possible? It’s helpful to understand the functional aspect of what you are trying to do with the shutter, so we can add that element into the design. We are able to create shutters for any opening.
We’ll measure your unique-shaped windows for you, to ensure they are a perfect fit! We install custom sizes all the time and know what it takes to get things right.
Besides the fit of your shutters, we’ll also need to know additional details, such as the color and style you’d like. We can discuss plantation shutters or something that is fixed, depending on what your requirements are for the look and function. If you are going to stain the shutters, we will use high-quality, stain-grade wood for your order. If you prefer them painted, we can custom-match to any color in the rainbow. The sky truly is the limit when it comes to the color options we have available!
We also need to know what size louvers you’d like. Our 3.5-inch louvers are the most popular louver size; however, if you’d like a more traditional look, our 2.5 inch is a great option.
A newer option available is the 4.5-inch louver that provides an even greater view.
Finally, we’ll want to know if there are any other custom features that may impact the design process on our end. For example, if you are using a particular type of latch, it may impact the design of the shutter frame. Or, if you’d like us to do a different color on each side, it’s best we dial that in prior to getting started.
Request Your Free Quote Today